Thursday, November 17, 2011

Russia?

So most of my readers are Russian? Well ok. Thanks for reading guys. :)

Worked on my theory project. So far, I messed up on one small part, and had to be helped with 2 chords. I am suddenly understanding theory and doing well! I'm so excited to finish writing this piece and curious on how my composition skills will develop over time.

Maybe one day I'll compose a piece for Momma. ;)

Band is getting on my last nerve. We're playing middle school music that is not even slightly challenging and half of us are falling asleep! [Which is why half the time the song sounds horrid because we're not paying attention.] We're playing a new piece for middle school bands called "Hopewell" by Nicole Chamberlin and How the Grinch Stole Christmas, middle school level. And First Suite in Eb by Holst. [again.] It's all very annoying and a little insulting.

In other news. Practice is starting to kill my fingers and this diet idea was interrupted by violent puking from a stomach bug I got from the middle school I help teach at. >.> oh the joys of teaching?

1 comment:

  1. yes. the joys of teaching. you come in contact with every kind of germ imaginable. fun times.

    and, yes. you shall compose a piece for momma one day. i will hold you to that promise.

    ReplyDelete