Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Seriously?

Spring 2012 is filled with heart break and questions.
I've never felt so unsure about everything.
I'm scared of my future, my life, everything. :/
Well. I'll be ok. :P I always am in the end.

Music classes are slowly going. No tests yet, but soon. Soon I will get my tests and I'll be updating everything. I didn't continue my work out stuff....I think I'll be restarting tomorrow. I've already dropped a course I'm sad to report, but it's a class I don't really need.

I might have a flute student to teach! a 6th grader who is a little behind with the rest of the class and wishes to catch up. I'm quite excited about that. This weekend I'll see Momma Walker and I do need her words of wisdom...I miss my momma lots.

I'll also be going to a recording studio up in Charlotte. That'll be an awesome experience. I'm excited.

Well...That's my update for now. I promise I'll be less slack about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment