Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Exam Week might really kill me.

I missed my sight singing exam this afternoon because I was too busy flipping out over my flute jury.
Which went...decent. I actually didn't cry DURING my jury this time. So that's a win? but I stopped during a phrase because I freaked and missed 3 notes...but kept pushing on. Which is also good right? :/ I need to get better at this quickly. Also, I aced my HMXP exam that I forgot about and did in like 10 mins. XD Talk about barely making it.

Tomorrow will hopefully be a make up exam for sight singing.
As well as a Theory test I will freakin Ace!!!! Or else I'll cry.

Friday is a Piano exam at 4pm, that I am also freaking out over.

The Thursday on the 13th, It's going down. 8pm- voice methods.
11:30am- educ 210
3pm- aural skills, dictation.

gah. I am ready for friday the 14th to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment